Master of Business Administration (MBA)
FULL-TIME | PART-TIME | ONLINE
While earning your MBA at Suffolk, you’ll:
- Learn from industry experts who are each a mix of practitioners and accomplished scholars
- Study from a curriculum that aligns with professional practice
- Participate in flash consulting projects, business simulations, and interactive discussions with industry experts
- Get first-hand exposure to global business practices with one of the MBA’s travel seminars
Suffolk’s comprehensive MBA program uniquely balances business expertise and immersive learning by teaching you how to strategically take on business challenges, drive innovative solutions, and integrate your functional skills into entrepreneurial enterprises. Master how to anticipate and respond to client needs, work collaboratively in dynamic environments, and develop your professional network through our actively-involved Sawyer Business School alumni.
MBA Program Overview
Suffolk’s MBA is built to help you develop intellectual agility, analytical thinking, and the leadership skills that employers seek. Gain more than just business knowledge—develop real-world skills. With an emphasis on practical experience, you learn how to adapt to dynamic work environments, generate innovative business practices, and lead others effectively.
- Top 10 Business Schools with Most Women, U.S. News & World Report 2017
- #3 in Best MBA Programs, Lawyers Weekly Reader Rankings, 2018
- Tier One Global MBA Rankings 2018 CEO Magazine
Develop your analytical skills further and gain the professional expertise that top companies require by choosing one of the concentrations within the Suffolk MBA program to gain the skills and knowledge to distinguish you from the pack with a future-focused skill set. Available concentrations include Business Intelligence, Health-Sector Management, Marketing Research, Supply Chain Management, and more
Advising & Other Resources
Suffolk University offers graduate students—incoming, current, and alumni—help with navigating financial aid and payments, searching for career opportunities, and building a strong professional network. Our Graduate Student Services team supports you every step of the way with various services including application advising, financial aid counseling, international student resources, and other resources such as the Career Development Center or the Center for Learning and Academic Success. We also offer you value-added professional development workshops to bolster your experiential education and other professional skills while studying at Suffolk University.
Applying to Suffolk's MBA Program
Fall Semester: March 15 (priority), then rolling
Spring Semester: October 15 (priority), then rolling
Summer Semester: April 1 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal statement (essay)
- One letter of recommendation (Two letters required if candidate has less than 1 year of work experience. Learn more.)
- GMAT/GRE is NOT required
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
Cost of Graduate School at Suffolk
Full-time, per semester
Cost Per Credit (2019-2020)
For part-time students
Courses & Requirements
Learn more about the classes, requirements, and different options available to complete the program.