Master of Business Administration (MBA)
FULL-TIME | PART-TIME | ONLINE
While earning your MBA at Suffolk, you’ll:
- Learn from industry experts who are each a mix of practitioners and accomplished scholars
- Study from a curriculum that aligns with professional practice
- Participate in flash consulting projects, business simulations, and interactive discussions with industry experts
- Get first-hand exposure to global business practices with one of the MBA’s travel seminars
- Take courses based on your schedule, either online or in person, thanks to our flexible program structure
Suffolk’s MBA delivers a global, experiential education that utilizes our distinctive downtown location and deep connections to Boston’s world-class industry clusters.
MBA Program Overview
Suffolk’s MBA is built on a foundation of collaboration, innovation, and immersive learning, with an emphasis on developing intellectual agility, analytical frameworks, and the leadership skills that employers seek.
- Top 10 Business Schools with Most Women, U.S. News & World Report 2017
- #3 in Best MBA Programs, Lawyers Weekly Reader Rankings, 2018
- Tier One Global MBA Rankings 2018 CEO Magazine
Develop your analytical skills further and gain the professional expertise that top firms demand by choosing one of the concentrations within the Suffolk MBA program, including Business Intelligence, Health-Sector Management, Marketing Analytics, Supply Chain Management, and more. Each of these help you gain the skills and knowledge to distinguish you from the pack with a future-focused skill set.
Our 4+1 programs are just as flexible, practice-oriented, and network-driven as our undergraduate programs, but you earn your advanced degree at an accelerated rate. If you’re a senior working towards an undergraduate business degree or a recent graduate, you may qualify to earn your Master of Business Administration (MBA) in as few as 9 months, or your MBA/MSA, MBA/MSBA, MBA/MSF, MBA/MST, or MBA/MSM in as few as 16 months. Learn more about our 4+1 programs.
- Have access to business leaders at top firms and companies during and after your studies, thanks to Suffolk’s accomplished faculty and extensive alumni networks
- Take classes when they’re most convenient to your busy life, even in the evening or online
- Finish your advanced degree sooner, and get more real-world experience to land that top job or internship while you’re at it
Applying to Suffolk's MBA Program
Fall Semester: March 15 (priority), then rolling
Spring Semester: October 15 (priority), then rolling
Summer Semester: April 1 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal statement (essay)
- One letter of recommendation (Two letters required if candidate has less than 1 year of work experience. Learn more.)
- GMAT/GRE is NOT required
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
Cost of Graduate School at Suffolk
Full-time, per semester
Cost Per Credit (2019-2020)
For part-time students
% of Students Receiving Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Awarded
Advising & Other Resources
Suffolk University offers graduate students—incoming, current, and alumni—help with navigating financial aid and payments, searching for career opportunities, and building a strong professional network. Our Graduate Student Services team supports you every step of the way with various services including application advising, financial aid counseling, international student resources, and other resources such as the Career Development Center or the Center for Learning and Academic Success. We also offer you value-added professional development workshops to bolster your experiential education and other professional skills while studying at Suffolk University.