Master of Business Administration (MBA)
FULL-TIME | PART-TIME | ONLINE
This 36-credit program provides a competitive edge in nearly any field in less than a year full-time. Break the mold of a traditional business education and jump head-first into Boston’s business landscape with a Suffolk MBA. This highly experiential degree program will allow you to take your place in the next generation of innovators, leaders, and entrepreneurs.
While earning your MBA at Suffolk, you’ll:
- Learn from industry experts who are each a mix of practitioners and accomplished scholars
- Study from a curriculum that aligns with professional practice
- Participate in flash consulting projects, business simulations and interactive discussions with industry experts
- Get first-hand exposure to global business practices with one of the MBA’s travel seminars
Suffolk’s comprehensive MBA program uniquely balances business expertise and immersive learning by teaching you how to take on business challenges, drive innovative solutions, and integrate your functional skills into entrepreneurial enterprises. Learn how to anticipate and respond to client needs. While at Suffolk, you'll work collaboratively in dynamic environments and develop your professional network through faculty and alumni.
Suffolk's new 36-credit MBA curriculum is offered to students entering the MBA program in the fall 2022 semester or later.
- Students with a 3.0 or higher four-year undergraduate GPA in a relevant business program will be considered for the MBA Program
- Students from a non-business undergraduate program will be considered for the MBA with a Concentration in Business Essentials
- Students below a 3.0 four-year business undergraduate GPA will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis
Our MBA degree is consistently ranked as a top tier program:
- Best Business Schools, 2022, The Princeton Review, 4th consecutive year
- Top 50 Online MBA, 2022, The Princeton Review
- Top Winner Best MBA Program, Lawyers Weekly Reader Rankings, 2021
- Tier One Global MBA Rankings, 2022 CEO Magazine
- Global Executive MBA, 2022, #70 CEO Magazine
- Global Online MBA, 2022, #72 CEO Magazine
- #3 in Best MBA Programs, Lawyers Weekly Reader Rankings, 2020 & 2018
- Top 10 Business Schools with Most Women, U.S. News & World Report 2017
MBA Program Overview
Suffolk’s MBA is built to help you develop intellectual agility, analytical thinking, and the leadership skills that employers seek. You'll gain more than just business knowledge—you'll help real companies solve real problems in real time. With this emphasis on practical experience you learn how to adapt to dynamic work environments, generate innovative business practices, and lead others effectively.
Develop your analytical skills further and gain the professional expertise that top companies require by choosing one of the concentrations within the Suffolk MBA program. Available concentrations include Business Intelligence, Health-Sector Management, Marketing Research, Supply Chain Management, and more.
Learn more about MBA Concentrations
Advising & Other Resources
Suffolk University offers graduate students—incoming, current, and alumni—help with navigating financial aid and payments, searching for career opportunities, and building a strong professional network. Our Graduate Student Services team supports you every step of the way with various services including application advising, financial aid counseling, international student resources, and other resources such as the Career Development Center or the Center for Learning and Academic Success. We also offer you value-added professional development workshops to bolster your experiential education and other professional skills while studying at Suffolk University.
Courses & Requirements
Learn more about the classes, requirements, and different options available to complete the program.