Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Suffolk MBA will add skills and experience to your resume that matter in the modern economy. You will participate in flash consulting projects, business simulations and interactive discussions with industry experts, and you’ll build a powerful network of global leaders and gain firsthand exposure to international business with our travel seminars. In your future interviews, you’ll be able to draw on the many immersive experiences you had while getting your MBA in downtown Boston. The Suffolk MBA is a transformative experience that combines world-class teaching and unique access to business leaders.
Suffolk offers MBA concentrations to help students hone in on a specific path for their studies and career.
- Top 10 Business Schools with Most Women, U.S. News & World Report 2017
- #3 in Best MBA Programs, Lawyers Weekly Reader Rankings, 2018
- Tier One Global MBA Rankings 2018 CEO Magazine
Applying to Suffolk's MBA Program
Fall Semester: March 15 (priority), then rolling
Spring Semester: October 15 (priority), then rolling
Summer Semester: April 1 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal statement (essay)
- One letter of recommendation (Two letters required if candidate has less than 1 year of work experience. Learn more.)
- GMAT/GRE is NOT required
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
Cost of Graduate School at Suffolk
Full-time, per semester
Cost Per Credit (2019-2020)
For part-time students
% of Students Receiving Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Awarded
Advising & Other Resources
Suffolk University offers graduate students—incoming, current, and alumni—help with navigating financial aid and payments, searching for career opportunities, and building a strong professional network. Our Graduate Student Services team supports you every step of the way with various services including application advising, financial aid counseling, international student resources, and other resources such as the Career Development Center or the Center for Learning and Academic Success. We also offer you value-added professional development workshops to bolster your experiential education and other professional skills while studying at Suffolk University.