Graduate Certificate in Business Fundamentals
Suffolk's Graduate Certificate in Business Fundamentals (GCBF) is a six-course program that covers the fundamental skills and knowledge needed to succeed in a business environment. Courses include the fundamentals of economics, statistics, operations, accounting, finance, and marketing. This program is designed for those who have no previous business background.
As a part-time student, you can complete the GCBF in as few as nine months. If you apply to the MSF degree program at the Sawyer Business School within a year of completing this certificate and earn a GPA of 3 or higher, you won't need to take the GRE or GMAT.
Applying to the Graduate Certificate in Business Fundamentals at Suffolk
Fall Semester: July 15 (International Applicants), August 15 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
Spring Semester: December 1 (International Applicants), January 4 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
Summer Semester: April 1 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Unofficial transcripts of all post-secondary work. Admitted students enrolling in the program will need to have official transcripts, including proof of degree conferral, on file prior to their first class
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal statement (essay)
- Letter of recommendation (Learn more)
Paying for Graduate School
|Cost Per Credit (2020-2021)||$1,574|
Courses & Requirements
Learn more about the classes, requirements, and different options available to complete the program.