MBA/MSF Dual Degree
Suffolk’s Master of Science in Finance degree is one of the only programs in New England that’s a member of both the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute University Affiliation Program and a Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) Academic Partner. If you’re working toward professional designations (such as Certified Financial Analyst or Financial Risk Manager), this is an ideal program for your career goals.
Paying for Graduate School
Full-time, per semester
Cost Per Credit (2018-2019)
For part-time students
% of Students Receiving Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Awarded
Fall Semester: March 15 (priority), then rolling
Spring Semester: October 15 (priority), then rolling
Summer Semester: April 1 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal statement (essay)
- One letter of recommendation (Two letters required if candidate has less than 1 year of work experience. Learn more.)
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver. Learn more.)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
Note: Students must have passed a university-level statistics course in the past five years or have equivalent industry experience.