MBA/MSF Dual Degree
Suffolk’s Master of Science in Finance degree is one of the only programs in New England that’s a member of both the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute University Affiliation Program and a Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) Academic Partner. If you’re working toward professional designations (such as Certified Financial Analyst or Financial Risk Manager), this is an ideal program for your career goals.
Open More Doors with a Dual Degree from Suffolk
Suffolk University's dual degree programs give you an opportunity to obtain two degrees in a shorter time frame and with less cost than pursuing the two graduate degrees consecutively. Upon completion you will have earned two distinct graduate degrees, giving you the needed competitive edge to land a top job in a wider field.
Admission & Costs
- Fall Semester: July 15 (International Applicants), August 15 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
- Spring Semester: December 1 (International Applicants), January 4 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
- Summer Semester: April 1 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed application
- $50 application fee
- Unofficial transcripts of all post-secondary work. Admitted students enrolling in the program will need to have official transcripts, including proof of degree conferral, on file prior to their first class
- Goal statement (essay)
- 2-minute video essay in response to a prompt (Instructions and the prompt will be provided in the application)
- One letter of recommendation (Two letters required if candidate has less than 1 year of work experience. Learn more.)
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver. Learn more.)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
MBA/MSF Dual Degree (2022-2023)
Financial Aid for Graduate Study
Suffolk University is pleased to offer both merit- and need-based financial aid to graduate students—these awards can be up to $20,000 per academic year. Merit-based aid is awarded based on the applicant's academic credentials presented on the admission application. No separate application is required for merit consideration.
Advising & Other Resources
Suffolk University offers graduate students—incoming, current, and alumni—help with navigating financial aid and payments, searching for career opportunities, and building a strong professional network. Our Graduate Student Services team supports you every step of the way with various services including application advising, financial aid counseling, international student resources, and other resources such as the Career Development Center or the Center for Learning and Academic Success. We also offer you value-added professional development workshops to bolster your experiential education and other professional skills while studying at Suffolk University.