MBA/Health Specialized Degree
Business competencies are a must-have if you’re a professional in the healthcare industry, especially at hospitals, community health centers, and within large healthcare systems.
The Suffolk MBA/Health degree will give you a core understanding of the social, political, economic, and financial environments of the American healthcare system. The tools, concepts, and techniques of effective managerial decision-making, financial planning, and administrative control are pillars of the program.
Admission & Costs
- Fall Semester: July 15 (International Applicants), August 15 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
- Spring Semester: December 1 (International Applicants), January 4 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
- Summer Semester: April 1 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Unofficial transcripts of all post-secondary work. Admitted students enrolling in the program will need to have official transcripts, including proof of degree conferral, on file prior to their first class
- Goal statement (essay)
- 2-minute video essay in response to a prompt (Instructions and the prompt will be provided in the application)
- One letter of recommendation (Two letters required if candidate has less than 1 year of work experience. Learn more)
- GMAT/GRE is not required
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
MBA/Health Specialized Degree (2022-2023)
Financial Aid for Graduate Study
Suffolk University is pleased to offer both merit- and need-based financial aid to graduate students—these awards can be up to $20,000 per academic year. Merit-based aid is awarded based on the applicant's academic credentials presented on the admission application. No separate application is required for merit consideration.