MBA/Nonprofit Specialized Degree
In this program, you’ll have access to Suffolk’s nonprofit and alumni networks, as well as the larger business community within Boston. You’ll take courses that relate general business theory to specific nonprofit management issues.
Cost of Graduate School at Suffolk
|Tuition (2019-2020) Full-time, per year||$45,570|
|Cost Per Credit (2019-2020) For part-time students||$1,519|
Financial Aid for Graduate Study
Suffolk University is pleased to offer both merit- and need-based financial aid to graduate students—these awards can be up to $23,000 per academic year. Merit-based aid is awarded based on the applicant's academic credentials presented on the admission application. No separate application is required for merit consideration.
Fall Semester: April 15 (priority), then rolling
Spring Semester: October 15 (priority), then rolling
Summer Semester: April 1 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal statement (essay)
- One letter of recommendation (Two letters required if candidate has less than 1 year of work experience. Learn more)
- GMAT/GRE is not required
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
Courses & Requirements
Learn more about the classes, requirements, and different options available to complete the program.