MBA/Nonprofit Specialized Degree
With this specialized degree, you’ll learn the core business management skills needed to lead nonprofit organizations. The Suffolk MBA/Nonprofit is designed to give you the financial, operational, information systems, strategic management, and marketing skills you'll need to meet the unique challenges of the nonprofit sector.
In this program, you’ll have access to Suffolk’s nonprofit and alumni networks, as well as the larger business community within Boston. You’ll take courses that relate general business theory to specific nonprofit management issues.
View the MBA/Nonprofit curriculum
Admission & Costs
- Fall Semester: July 15 (International Applicants), August 15 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
- Spring Semester: December 1 (International Applicants), January 4 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
- Summer Semester: April 1 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Unofficial transcripts of all post-secondary work. Admitted students enrolling in the program will need to have official transcripts, including proof of degree conferral, on file prior to their first class
- Goal statement (essay)
- 2-minute video essay in response to a prompt (Instructions and the prompt will be provided in the application)
- One letter of recommendation (Two letters required if candidate has less than 1 year of work experience. Learn more)
- GMAT/GRE is not required
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
MBA/Nonprofit Specialized Degree (2022-2023)
View current tuition and fees for this program
Financial Aid for Graduate Study
Suffolk University is pleased to offer both merit- and need-based financial aid to graduate students—these awards can be up to $20,000 per academic year. Merit-based aid is awarded based on the applicant's academic credentials presented on the admission application. No separate application is required for merit consideration.
MBA Information Request