MBA/MSBA Dual Degree
The Suffolk MBA/MSBA dual degree program combines Suffolk's experiential MBA curriculum with key competencies in data management and business analytics. You’ll be connected to the entrepreneurial community while learning about the nuances of data storage, retrieval, cleaning, and integration.
You’ll be able to apply your data analytics knowledge across business functions, allowing you to provide unique value to companies from all sectors. This expedited program will help you become an effective communicator, strategist, and analyst. Suffolk’s MBA/MSBA will also prepare you to earn elite certification in the field's most popular software: SAS, SAP, and Excel.
Paying for Graduate School
Full-time, per semester
Cost Per Credit (2018-2019)
For part-time students
Fall Semester: March 15 (priority), then rolling
Spring Semester: October 15 (priority), then rolling
Summer Semester: April 1 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal statement (essay)
- One letter of recommendation (Two letters required if candidate has less than 1 year of work experience. Learn more.)
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver. Learn more.)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
The Graduate Programs Office and academic departments provide advising to both full-time and part-time students. All students are encouraged to discuss their goals and concerns with their MBA/MSBA Programs advisor, as well as their assigned faculty advisor form the Information Systems and Operations Management Department.