MBA/MSA Dual Degree
In as few as 16 months, you can learn how to apply accounting concepts and assess financial data to manage business challenges. Your MBA/MSA degree will position you to develop a strong background in strategic management, accounting, and financial management.
Suffolk’s MBA/MSA program, with its supplemental ACCSB accreditation, is designed both for those who have a background in accounting as well as those who do not. And whether you’re a working professional or a full-time student, our class times and online offerings are built to fit your schedule.
Paying for Graduate School
Full-time, per semester
Cost Per Credit (2018-2019)
% of Students Receiving Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Awarded
Fall Semester: March 15 (priority), then rolling
Spring Semester: October 15 (priority), then rolling
Summer Semester: April 1 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal statement (essay)
- One letter of recommendation (Two letters required if candidate has less than 1 year of work experience. Learn more.)
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver. Learn more.)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)