MBA/MSA Dual Degree
In as few as 16 months, you can learn how to apply accounting concepts and assess financial data to manage business challenges. Your MBA/MSA degree will position you to develop a strong background in strategic management, accounting, and financial management.
Suffolk’s MBA/MSA program, with its supplemental ACCSB accreditation, is designed both for those who have a background in accounting as well as those who do not. And whether you’re a working professional or a full-time student, our class times and online offerings are built to fit your schedule.
Open More Doors with a Dual Degree from Suffolk
Suffolk University's dual degree programs give you an opportunity to obtain two degrees in a shorter time frame and with less cost than pursuing the two graduate degrees consecutively. Upon completion you will have earned two distinct graduate degrees, giving you the needed competitive edge to land a top job in a wider field.
State-by-State CPA Exam Eligibility Requirements
See information about the educational requirements necessary for CPA exam eligibility for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Admission & Costs
- Fall Semester: July 15 (International Applicants), August 15 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
- Spring Semester: December 1 (International Applicants), January 4 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed application
- $50 application fee
- Unofficial transcripts of all post-secondary work. Admitted students enrolling in the program will need to have official transcripts, including proof of degree conferral, on file prior to their first class
- Goal statement (essay)
- 2-minute video essay in response to a prompt (Instructions and the prompt will be provided in the application)
- One letter of recommendation (Two letters required if candidate has less than one year of work experience. Learn more.)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
MBA/MSA Dual Degree (2022-2023)
Financial Aid for Graduate Study
Suffolk University is pleased to offer both merit- and need-based financial aid to graduate students—these awards can be up to $20,000 per academic year. Merit-based aid is awarded based on the applicant's academic credentials presented on the admission application. No separate application is required for merit consideration.