MBA/MSA Dual Degree
In as few as 16 months, you can learn how to apply accounting concepts and assess financial data to manage business challenges. Your MBA/MSA degree will position you to develop a strong background in strategic management, accounting, and financial management.
Suffolk’s MBA/MSA program, with its supplemental ACCSB accreditation, is designed both for those who have a background in accounting as well as those who do not. And whether you’re a working professional or a full-time student, our class times and online offerings are built to fit your schedule.
Suffolk's MBA/MSA Dual Degree Program
Fall Semester: March 15 (priority), then rolling
Spring Semester: October 15 (priority), then rolling
Summer Semester: April 1 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal statement (essay)
- One letter of recommendation (Two letters required if candidate has less than 1 year of work experience. Learn more.)
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver. Learn more.)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
Cost of Graduate School at Suffolk
Full-time, per semester
Cost Per Credit (2019-2020)
% of Students Receiving Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Awarded
Advising & Other Resources
Suffolk University offers graduate students—incoming, current, and alumni—help with navigating financial aid and payments, searching for career opportunities, and building a strong professional network. Our Graduate Student Services team supports you every step of the way with various services including application advising, financial aid counseling, international student resources, and other resources such as the Career Development Center or the Center for Learning and Academic Success. We also offer you value-added professional development workshops to bolster your experiential education and other professional skills while studying at Suffolk University.