Master of Science in Marketing (MSM)
You'll master foundational expertise and can take applied courses in topics including market research, product management, digital marketing, customer insights, and sales management. And thanks to our faculty’s emphasis on experiential learning, you’ll have access to local and global businesses seeking solutions to their strategic marketing challenges.
Suffolk's MSM is the only graduate marketing program offered in the heart of downtown Boston. Our campus is just steps away from resume-boosting internship, career, and networking opportunities at the city's myriad marketing and consulting companies.
Paying for Graduate School
Full-Time, per semester
|Cost Per Credit (2018-2019)
For Part-Time students
|Fall||March 15 (Priority), then rolling|
|Spring||October 15 (Priority), then rolling|
|Summer||April 1 (Priority), then rolling|
Learn more about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 Application Fee
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal Statement (essay)
- Letter of Recommendation (learn more)
- Official GMAT or GRE Scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic Scores (international students only)