MSBA/MSA Dual Degree
Our faculty will cover practical accounting principles and impart an understanding of high-level analytics that are applicable at the corporate level. The Suffolk MSBA/MSA aims to make you eligible to sit for the CPA exam and prepared for the nuances of the REG, FAR, BEC, and AUD sections.
Fall Semester: March 15 (priority), then rolling
Spring Semester: October 15 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal statement (essay)
- One letter of recommendation (Two letters required if candidate has less than one year of work experience. Learn more.)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
Note: Students must have passed a university-level statistics course in the past five years or have equivalent industry experience.
Cost of Graduate School at Suffolk
|Tuition (2019-2020) Full-time, per year||$45,570|
|Cost Per Credit (2019-2020) For part-time students||$1,519|
Courses & Requirements
Learn more about the classes, requirements, and different options available to complete the program.