MSA 4+1 Program
If so you may qualify to earn your Master's in Accounting (MSA) in as few as 9 months of full-time study or 21 months of part-time study. Or you can earn an MSA/MSF or MSBA/MSA dual degree in as few as 16 months.
Accelerate your path to an MSA
- Waive management and accounting preparation courses by using equivalent undergraduate coursework that you’ve already completed, with grades of B or better, to shorten the total length of your degree program
- Flexible full-time or part-time study options are available
- GMAT or GRE is not required with application
- Top students will automatically be considered for merit-based fellowship awards, no separate application is required to be considered
- Take courses that integrate Becker's CPA Exam Review Course, giving you supplemental material to help you ace your classes while also preparing you for success on the CPA exam.
- Tailor your degree by choosing one of the concentrations the MSA program offer, including Business Intelligence, Forensic Accounting, Corporate Accounting & Finance, and Not for Profit & Governmental Accounting
Contact us for more information about Suffolk’s 4+1 programs, or contact the Office of Graduate Admission by email or at 617-573-8302 to start your application.
SBS Fast Track
Are you a current Suffolk undergraduate student earning your Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)? Find out how you might accelerate your path to graduate school even more by taking graduate courses during your senior year through the SBS Fast Track Program.
Want to learn about this unique opportunity for Suffolk's business students?
"As an undergraduate student in Suffolk's Accounting program, I quickly saw the value of the 4+1 and Fast Track options. With the Fast Track Program, I was able to take two graduate courses during my senior year. Then I enrolled in the 4+1 and was able to waive many of the classes for the MSA. That meant I completed my MSA in 9 months."