MSA/MSF Dual Degree
The Suffolk MSA/MSF will give you an understanding of both finance and accounting principles through an expedited dual degree program. The curriculum addresses concepts in a global context, and the coursework will prepare you for both the CFA and CPA exams.
Suffolk’s Master of Science in Finance degree is one of the only programs in New England that’s a member of both the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Institute University Affiliation Program and a Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP) Academic Partner.
Paying for Graduate School
Full-time, per semester
Cost Per Credit (2018-2019)
For part-time students
% of Students Receiving Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Awarded
Fall Semester: March 15 (priority), then rolling
Spring Semester: October 15 (priority), then rolling
Summer Semester: April 1 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal statement (essay)
- Letter of recommendation (Learn more)
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver. Learn more.)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
Note: Students must have passed a university-level statistics course in the past five years or have equivalent industry experience.