MBA/MSA Dual Degree
In as few as 16 months, the dual MBA/MSA degree provides a strong background in strategic management, accounting, and financial management. Our goal is to help you become eligible and well-prepared to sit for the CPA exam.
You can learn how to apply accounting concepts and assess financial data to manage business challenges. Your MBA/MSA degree will position you to develop a strong background in strategic management, accounting, and financial management. This dual degree program also qualifies students to take the CPA exam in Massachusetts. You’ll be well prepared with courses integrated with Becker's CPA Exam Review materials and electives designed to help you pass!
With our flexible fall, spring, and summer course offerings, you can take two classes back-to-back in one evening. We offer online courses on a space available basis for added flexibility.
Open More Doors with a Dual Degree from Suffolk
Suffolk University's dual degree programs give you an opportunity to obtain two degrees in a shorter time frame and with less cost than pursuing the two graduate degrees consecutively. Upon completion you will have earned two distinct graduate degrees, giving you the needed competitive edge to land a top job in a wider field.
Applying to Suffolk's MBA/MSA Dual Degree Program
- Fall Semester: June 15 (International Applicants), August 15 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
- Spring Semester: December 1 (International Applicants), January 4 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling; Submit your completed application by November 1 for Sawyer Business School Fellowship Employment consideration
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed application
- $50 Application Fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Unofficial transcripts of all post-secondary work. Admitted students enrolling in the program will need to have official transcripts, including proof of degree conferral, on file prior to their first class
- Goal Statement (essay)
- Letter of Recommendation (learn more)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic Scores (international students only)
Financial Aid for Graduate Study
Suffolk University is pleased to offer both merit- and need-based financial aid to graduate students—these awards can be up to $20,000 per academic year. Merit-based aid is awarded based on the applicant's academic credentials presented on the admission application. No separate application is required for merit consideration.
State-by-State CPA Exam Eligibility Requirements
See information about the educational requirements necessary for CPA exam eligibility for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.