Dive into the intricacies of international relations at Suffolk. Our program bridges theory with practical application, providing students with the academic foundation, tactical skillset, and real-world experience needed to drive policy change and innovation at the international level. You’ll graduate ready to make a real difference at world-renowned institutions like the United Nations, the Peace Corps, World Health Organization, World Trade Organization, Oxfam, Amnesty International, and other global development and human rights organizations.
As a student in Suffolk’s Master of Arts in Global Public Policy program, you will:
- Strengthen your international relations experience and expand your network through a required internship in the United States or abroad
- Build a strong foundation in political, economic, and international relations theory
- Gather and critically evaluate quantitative and qualitative social science research to write compelling, informed policy
- Learn from a distinguished, passionate faculty of academics and practitioners
- Tap into a robust network of Suffolk alumni working at major humanitarian, NGO, and nonprofit institutions across the globe