MPA/MAGPP Dual Degree
This powerful combination of degrees will make you uncommonly well-qualified to make a practical difference on an international level. The global public policy curriculum will give you grounding in fields like political economy and international relations, while the public administration program will give you the hands-on tools to be a leader at all levels of government. The result of this unique combination? You leave with the skills you need to create, analyze, and implement policy.
A required internship will give you experience in an international organization based within or outside the United States, further strengthening your skills and providing valuable networking contacts for your career.
Paying for Graduate School
|Cost Per Credit (2019-2020)||$1,274|
|Fall||March 15, June 15, then rolling|
|Spring||October 15, then rolling|
By applying on or before the application deadline, you’ll get the added benefit of priority consideration for admission, financial aid, and even merit funding. We also recommend that international students submit early and well in advance of the stated application deadline.
- Completed online application
- $50 Application Fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Goal Statement (essay)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (learn more)
- All official transcripts from any college or university attended
- Official GMAT or GRE Scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic Scores (international students only)
Courses & Requirements
Learn more about the classes, requirements, and different options available to complete the program.