MPA/MAGPP Dual Degree
This powerful combination of degrees will make you uncommonly well-qualified to make a practical difference on an international level. The global public policy curriculum will give you grounding in fields like political economy and international relations, while the public administration program will give you the hands-on tools to be a leader at all levels of government. The result of this unique combination? You leave with the skills you need to create, analyze, and implement policy.
A required internship will give you experience in an international organization based within or outside the United States, further strengthening your skills and providing valuable networking contacts for your career.
Cost of Graduate School at Suffolk
|Cost Per Credit (2020-2021)||$1,320|
Financial Aid for Graduate Study
Suffolk University is pleased to offer both merit- and need-based financial aid to graduate students—these awards can be up to $20,000 per academic year. Merit-based aid is awarded based on the applicant's academic credentials presented on the admission application. No separate application is required for merit consideration.
|Fall||July 15 (International Applicants), August 15 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling|
|Spring||December 1 (International Applicants), January 4 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling|
By applying on or before the application deadline, you’ll get the added benefit of priority consideration for admission, financial aid, and even merit funding. We also recommend that international students submit early and well in advance of the stated application deadline.
- Completed application
- $50 Application Fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Goal Statement (essay)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (learn more)
- Unofficial transcripts of all post-secondary work. Admitted students enrolling in the program will need to have official transcripts, including proof of degree conferral, on file prior to their first class
- Official GMAT or GRE Scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic Scores (international students only)
Courses & Requirements
Learn more about the classes, requirements, and different options available to complete the program.