As a graduate student in the College of Arts and Sciences, you have a wealth of resources, tools, and opportunities available to you. To learn more, connect with us—we're here to help you reach your academic and professional goals.
We can help you to:
- Brush up on helpful skill-building resources, like how to research effectively, how to navigate our libraries and archives, and more
- Learn more about advising, the next steps for new graduate students, how to schedule an advising appointment, Career Development Center (CDC) resources, and how to view your program evaluation
- Navigate to Suffolk University offices and services—covering from the academic calendar to the Registrar
- Review the Student Handbook and our Graduate Academic Catalog, along with other essential policies and forms
- Make the most of your time at the College of Arts and Sciences and get involved by reviewing opportunities with our Student Organizations and Fellowships
- Find your Graduate Program Director, who can connect you to opportunities inside and outside the classroom