MPA/MAAP Dual Degree
FULL-TIME | PART-TIME
With this powerful pair of degrees, you will master the intricacies of public administration in a NASPAA-accredited program in the Sawyer Business School, focusing on health policy, human resources, nonprofit management, or local, state, or federal government. In our College of Arts & Sciences, you will engage the pragmatics of the political world, including legislation, lobbying, writing, and data analysis. All of it will set you up for success in roles such as municipal manager, public service executive, legislator, or cabinet-level official.
A required internship will further strengthen your skills and provide valuable networking contacts for your career.
Cost of Graduate Study at Suffolk (2021-2022)
|Credits||Per Credit Rate|
Financial Aid for Graduate Study
Suffolk University is pleased to offer both merit- and need-based financial aid to graduate students—these awards can be up to $20,000 per academic year. Merit-based aid is awarded based on the applicant's academic credentials presented on the admission application. No separate application is required for merit consideration.
|Fall||July 15 (International Applicants), August 15 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
|Spring||December 1 (International Applicants), January 4 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling|
By applying on or before the application deadline, you’ll get the added benefit of priority consideration for admission, financial aid, and even merit funding. We also recommend that international students submit early and well in advance of the stated application deadline.
- Completed application
- $50 Application Fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Goal Statement (essay)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (learn more)
- Unofficial transcripts of all post-secondary work. Admitted students enrolling in the program will need to have official transcripts, including proof of degree conferral, on file prior to their first class
- Official GMAT or GRE Scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic Scores (international students only)
Courses & Requirements
Learn more about the classes, requirements, and different options available to complete the program.