Full-time students often complete this degree program in three academic semesters. Please contact the Graduate Program Director for additional information about program timelines.
- Fall Semester: June 15 (International Applicants), August 15 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
- Spring Semester: December 1 (International Applicants), January 4 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
Learn more about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed application
- $50 Application Fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Goal Statement (essay)
- Two letters of recommendation (learn more)
- Unofficial transcripts of all post-secondary work. Admitted students enrolling in the program will need to have official transcripts, including proof of degree conferral, on file prior to their first class
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic Scores (international students only)
View details about application materials required.
Cost of Graduate Study at Suffolk
View current tuition and fees for this program
Financial Aid for Graduate Study
Suffolk University is pleased to offer merit-based financial aid to graduate students—these awards can be up to $14,750 per academic year. Merit-based aid is awarded based on the applicant's academic credentials presented on the admission application. No separate application is required for merit consideration.
View estimated cost of attendance