MPA/MAAP Dual Degree
With this powerful pair of degrees, you will master the intricacies of public administration in a NASPAA-accredited program in the Sawyer Business School, focusing on health policy, human resources, nonprofit management, or local, state, or federal government. In our College of Arts & Sciences, you will engage the pragmatics of the political world, including legislation, lobbying, writing, and data analysis. All of it will set you up for success in roles such as municipal manager, public service executive, legislator, or cabinet-level official.
A required internship will further strengthen your skills and provide valuable networking contacts for your career.
Paying for Graduate School
|Cost Per Credit (2019-2020)||$1,274|
|Fall||March 15, June 15, then rolling|
|Spring||October 15, then rolling|
By applying on or before the application deadline, you’ll get the added benefit of priority consideration for admission, financial aid, and even merit funding. We also recommend that international students submit early and well in advance of the stated application deadline.
- Completed online application
- $50 Application Fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Goal Statement (essay)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (learn more)
- All official transcripts from any college or university attended
- Official GMAT or GRE Scores (Note: Testing requirements vary by program, and some students may qualify for a waiver)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic Scores (international students only)
Courses & Requirements
Learn more about the classes, requirements, and different options available to complete the program.