At Suffolk, you’ll experience a graduate education you won’t find anywhere else.
- You’ll work in your internships down the street from our classrooms, because our campus is in the middle of downtown Boston.
- You’ll gain easy access to career advancement, because our faculty are also experienced professionals at the forefront of their fields—willing and able to connect you to their networks outside Suffolk.
- And through applied learning and practica, you will start making meaningful contributions in your field before you even graduate.
In short, you’ll accelerate your career in a place built for just that purpose: Suffolk University.
There’s just one step leftMake your deposit now!
Starting a graduate degree program is a big undertaking, but you won’t be on your own here. Let us know how we can support you, or learn about other resources available to you at Suffolk.
- Get answers to frequently asked questions
- Talk to a program director (College of Arts & Sciences) or program advisor (Sawyer Business School)
- Connect with the admission team
- Log in to your student portal
- Take a virtual tour