Graduate Admission Ambassador Program
The Graduate Admission Ambassador Program allows current graduate students and alumni to share what they have learned with potential Suffolk graduate students. Ambassadors are asked to participate by:
- Providing a testimonial about their experience in the program for use on social media or email communications
- Preparing social media content once per month
- Attending one on-campus admission event per semester
- Participating in informational phone interviews and in-person conversations
- Congratulating newly admitted students and being a helpful resource for those looking to learn more about the graduate school experience
We know how busy our graduate students and alumni are, so if you are interested in participating but are not able to contribute in each of these ways, we would love to work with you in the capacity you are comfortable with.
Interested in becoming an ambassador?
Tell us a little about yourself in this brief application. You will be asked to upload a statement indicating why you would like to be involved in the program and how Suffolk has influenced your path. If you are not yet ready to upload your statement at this time, you may email it to us.
We encourage those interested in becoming ambassadors for the 2019-20 year to apply by September 19. Shortly thereafter, we will be in touch to schedule a short interview. Please contact Emily Kormann, Assistant Director of Graduate Admission, with any questions.
Want to learn more?
We will be holding two information sessions on September 12. If you have questions and would like to learn more, please join us. Apply to be an ambassador.