Suffolk University can make your dream of studying abroad a reality. Suffolk and non-Suffolk students alike are invited to participate in our many global opportunities. Enrich your academic career through education abroad.
Study abroad options for all undergraduate students include:
- Travel to Suffolk's overseas campus in Madrid, Spain. Even first semester freshmen can take advantage of this opportunity to study in Europe. Complete up to two years there, then come back to Boston to complete your degree.
- Enroll in one of our semester programs—available at dozens of international locations around the world.
- Participate in one of our unique, credit bearing, intensive, faculty-led international courses—conveniently scheduled during the break periods between regular semesters.
Additional education abroad programs for specific student populations:
- The Sawyer Business School offers credit bearing, 8-10 day Travel Seminars for graduate and undergraduate students.
- The New England School of Art and Design (NESAD) offers summer programs abroad for graduate and undergraduate students.
The Suffolk University Law School offers a wide array of international study and internship opportunities for JD and LLM students.