And just as students come from across the globe to study at Suffolk, they also venture forth from our campus in Boston to destinations around the world, where they study at partner institutions, work in international internships, and expand their horizons by experiencing other cultures.
International Education at Home and Abroad
Both Suffolk students and those enrolled elsewhere can participate in our enriching global opportunities to study abroad. Undergraduate students can choose to:
- Study at Suffolk's campus in Madrid, Spain. Even first-semester freshmen can enjoy this opportunity to study in Europe. Suffolk students can complete up to two years there before returning to Boston to complete their degrees. Learn how to start your Suffolk experience in Madrid.
- Enroll in one of our semester programs, available at dozens of locations around the world.
- Participate in one of our unique, credit-bearing, intensive, faculty-led international courses, conveniently scheduled during semester breaks.
Depending on your major, you can choose these study abroad programs, too:
- The Sawyer Business School offers credit-bearing, 8-10 day Travel Seminars for graduate and undergraduate students.
- The Art and Design department offers international summer programs for graduate and undergraduate students.
- Suffolk University Law School offers a wide array of international study and internship opportunities for JD and LLM students.
As a Suffolk student, you have the opportunity to choose a program with an international focus. Some of our globally-focused programs include: