We're happy you’ve chosen to become a part of Suffolk University and look forward to helping you achieve your academic goals.
Next Steps for Transfer Success
- Log into your applicant portal and review your Transfer Credit and Program Evaluation
Your Transfer Program Evaluation will show you what courses you have completed and what courses you have remaining at Suffolk which will assist you in figuring out your time left to graduate
- Respond to the Reply to Offer of Admission form in your applicant portal
- Submit your deposit
- Contact Advising once you receive your MySuffolk credentials by email (2-3 days after submitting your deposit)*
You will be able to build your schedule for the next semester and talk strategy on the fastest path to graduation and/or declaring a minor or double major
- Register for a Transfer Orientation session
- Send any updated transcripts from the fall to the Office of Undergraduate Admission so we can update your transfer credits. Any in-progress courses at the time of your admission decision were not included in the initial transfer credit evaluation
*If you do not have the chance to come to campus, you will still be able to register for classes online after you submit your deposit or at Transfer Orientation.