Eligibility Requirements for Renewal of Aid
These recipients must:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the academic year in which you will be enrolled
- Complete Verification process if required to do so
- Family financial situation remains similar
- University funding levels remain the same
- Application deadlines are met
- Satisfactory academic progress is maintained
- Enrollment status remains the same
Note: Additional funding received through the appeal process may not be renewed every year.
Renewal of merit based aid does not require an application. A student must maintain the required GPA in order to continue to receive funding.