Eligibility Requirements for Renewal of Aid
The first step in applying for financial aid is to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). For the 2024-2025 academic year, the Department of Education has delayed the FAFSA availability until December 2023. As always, if you need assistance, please contact us here at the Office of Student Financial Services.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the academic year in which you will be enrolled
- Complete Verification process if required to do so
- Family financial situation remains similar
- University funding levels remain the same
- Application deadlines are met
- Satisfactory academic progress is maintained
- Enrollment status remains the same
Note: Additional funding received through the appeal process may not be renewed every year.
Renewal of merit based aid does not require an application. A student must maintain the required GPA in order to continue to receive funding.