Dual Degree Programs

Combined Undergraduate/Graduate Degree Programs

Accelerated bachelor's/master's degree students are reviewed for graduate merit funding upon application to the accelerated program; students can apply for the accelerated program during their junior year.

If approved, the student will be allowed to take two graduate level classes in addition to their undergraduate level classes during their senior year. During this time the student is still classified as an undergraduate student and can apply for financial aid as such. A student cannot receive graduate level funding while he/she is classified as an undergraduate student.

Graduate merit funding will be awarded for the fall and/or spring terms once the student has transitioned to a full graduate student. No graduate merit funding will awarded during the summer terms. If a student transitions during the summer term and is eligible for graduate merit funding, their graduate merit funding will be applied during the subsequent fall and spring terms.