Advance for Books

Students with financial aid awards exceeding their direct costs may request an advance of their aid to purchase books/supplies.

In addition to having sufficient funding, your financial aid funds must be ready to disburse in order to qualify for an advance. All required paperwork for aid programs must be completed and on file with the Office of Student Financial Services. If your award includes funds from outside the University (e.g. outside scholarships or alternative loans), the funds must be received and posted to your tuition account.