Schedule an Appointment
It's important to schedule an appointment with your graduate program advisor whenever you have questions about your program requirements at Suffolk University.
To do so:
- Call the SBS Graduate Programs office at 617-305-1941 or email us.
- Call or email your assigned program advisor directly.
- Visit our offices at 120 Tremont Street, Sargent Hall, 5th Floor, between 8:45am-4:45pm Monday-Friday
To schedule an appointment with your program director or faculty advisor:
- Call or visit your academic department to find out the best way to contact your program director or faculty advisor.
- Look up your advisor's contact information on your Program Evaluation or in the Suffolk directory.