Graduate Certificate in Disability Services
This 12-credit program is both thorough and expedited. You can complete the Graduate Certificate in Disability Services within an academic year if you take two courses each semester.
Applying to the Graduate Certificate in Disability Services
Cost of Graduate Study at Suffolk
Cost Per Credit (2021-2022)
For part-time students
Fall Semester: July 15 (International Applicants), August 15 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
Spring Semester: December 1 (International Applicants), January 4 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Resume, including prior disability services experience, if applicable
- Goal statement (essay)
- Two letters of recommendation (Learn more)
- Unofficial transcripts of all post-secondary work. Admitted students enrolling in the program will need to have official transcripts, including proof of degree conferral, on file prior to their first class
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
Courses & Requirements
Learn more about the classes, requirements, and different options available to complete the program.