Graduate Certificate in Disability Services
This 12-credit program is both thorough and expedited. You can complete the Graduate Certificate in Disability Services within an academic year if you take two courses each semester.
Paying for Graduate School
Cost Per Credit (2019-2020)
For part-time students
% of Students Receiving Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Awarded
Fall Semester: March 15 (priority), then rolling
Spring Semester: October 15 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Resume, including prior disability services experience, if applicable
- Goal statement (essay)
- Two letters of recommendation (Learn more)
- All official transcripts from any college or university attended
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
Gainful Employment Disclosure
View the Federally Mandated Gainful Employment Disclosure for the Graduate Certificate in Disability Services.