LinkedIn Learning is an industry leader in online learning, with a library of over 8,000 courses covering a wide range of software, technology, business and creative topics. We are committed to providing employees with e-learning resources as part of the learning and development program.
LinkedIn learning is easy to use, features short programs organized in chapters, typically no longer than 10 minutes, and is accessible 24/7 from any device.
Take advantage of LinkedIn Learning:
- 8,000+ courses, with new content added weekly
- Unlimited access on desktop, mobile, and tablet devices anywhere with internet
- Beginner, intermediate and advanced level videos
- Create and share custom playlists of favorite courses
- Explore professional learning paths for in-demand skills
- Convenient mobile app makes it easy to download videos for offline viewing
- Log in from anywhere using your Suffolk credentials
- Instructions for Using Suffolk's LinkedIn Learning
Recommended Videos & Learning Paths
Administrative Support Learning Path
Manager Learning Path
Advance Your Skills as an Individual Contributor
New Employee Learning Path
New Manager Learning Path
Working Remotely: Setting Clearly Defined Goals
Working Remotely: Structuring Your Day
Working Remotely: Staying in Touch
Time Management While Working Remotely
Quick Tips for Using OneDrive
Computer and Text Neck Stretching Exercises
Working Remotely - Setting Yourself Up for Success - Learning Path
Information Technology, Human Resources &The Center for Teaching & Scholarly Excellence are working in conjunction to assist users in their online learning objectives.
Please contact us with questions about Learning & Development opportunities. If you need assistance with the LinkedIn Learning login process, please contact the Service Desk at 617-557-2000.