Forwarding to an External Address
- From the main Outlook Web App Window (Inbox), select Options.
- In the dropdown menu that opens, select Create an Inbox Rule.
- In the new window that opens, select New.
- From the two drop-down menus in the next window, select [Apply to all messages] and Redirect the message to...
- Enter your personal email address--the one to which you want your email forwarded--in the To text field of the Address window that opens.
- The new rule window will open. Check your email address to be certain that it is correct.
- When the warning box opens, select Yes.
The windows will close, and your email forwarding will take effect.
You can download a pdf version of these instructions, Information Technology Services Bulletin: Forwarding Your Email Account with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 [PDF].