Setting Up an iPad/ iPhone
If you're a faculty or staff member with an iPhone or iPad (or both!), you can easily set them up with your Exchange email. You'll have Suffolk email access on your device in no time.
Setting Up your iPhone Email for Exchange
- To start the installation, tap Settings.
- Tap Accounts & Passwords.
- Select Add Account and then Microsoft Exchange.
Setting Up Your New Email Account
- Enter your email address (e.g. mailto:“email@example.com”) in the Email box.
- Enter the server address (umail.suffolk.edu) in the Server box
- Enter your Outlook/Exchange domain (adm.suffolk.edu) and username (e.g. “jdoe”) in the Username box.
- Enter your current email password in the Password box.
- Watch as your iPhone automatically searches for Exchange Server.
For help with any other device, please contact the ITS ServiceDesk at 617-557-2000 or by email.