Installing Papercut for Mac OS X
- Connect to the Suffolk Student wireless network.
- From the Go menu (within the Finder), Choose Connect to Server…
- Enter the server address: smb://srv-pc-print.adm.suffolk.edu/PCClient
- Click Connect
- Enter in your Suffolk Email Credentials
- Go to the MAC folder and drag the PCClient.app to your Applications folder
- Go to the Applications folder and click on the PCClient.
- Login using your Email Credentials and check the “Remember my identity” box.
- Open System Preferences and Choose Users & Groups or Accounts.
- Select your account in the left hand column and then Click on Login Items on the Right Side.
- Click on the + in the lower left corner. Then select the PCClient from the Applications folder and Click Add.
- Make sure PCClient is one of the items listed and close the window.
- Restart your computer and check if a small green box appears in the corner with the PaperCut Suffolk Logo.
Installing the Printer Driver
- From the Apple menu, choose System Preferences.
- From the System Preferences, select Print & Fax.
- Click on the plus (+) sign in the lower left corner of the window.
- Add the Advanced Tab to the toolbar by positioning your cursor in the empty space to the right of the Windows icon and Right Click - Select "Customize Toolbar".
- Drag the Advanced button to the empty space and Click Done
- To add the printer Click the Advanced Tab and from the pull down Menu select Windows
If printing in Sargent Hall
In the URL type: smb://srv-pc-ls- print.adm.suffolk.edu/Law6thFloorLab or /LawLibrary
If printing elsewhere on campus
In the URL type: smb://srv-pc-print.adm.suffolk.edu/ followed by the desired queue:
Sawyer 5 (located in the hallway outside of the elevators)
Sawyer 544 (located in the Sawyer Computing Center)
Somerset Lobby (located in the Somerset Lobby next to the SUPD desk)
Library printers available in 73 Tremont
Once you have selected the desired printer(s) click on the Print Using selection bar and Choose Generic PostScript Printer.
Enter your Email Credentials and Check the Remember this password in my Keychain.