LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com) is an on-demand video learning platform.
Use the Sign In link to login using your Suffolk University username and password.
LinkedIn learning is easy to use, accessible 24/7 from any device, and features short programs organized in chapters, typically no longer than 10 minutes. You can log in from anywhere using your Suffolk credentials.
- 8,000+ courses, with new content added weekly
- Unlimited access on desktop, mobile, and tablet devices anywhere with internet
- Beginner, intermediate and advanced level videos
- Create and share custom playlists of favorite courses
- Explore professional learning paths for in-demand skills
- Convenient mobile app makes it easy to download videos for offline viewing
You must be an active Suffolk University student, faculty, staff or a recent graduate within one year of graduation to use Lynda.
See the website for a list of system requirements.
Information Technology, Human Resources & The Center for Teaching & Scholarly Excellence are working in conjunction to assist users in their online learning objectives. If you have any questions or would like assistance with your courses or professional development, call the Service Desk at 617-557-2000.