Before you can register for Suffolk Law courses, there are just a few things you need to do first.
To be eligible to register, you must have:
- Fulfilled your tuition obligations for the current semester
- Submitted an official copy of your undergraduate transcript and Authorization of Good Standing form (if you're a first-year day or evening student)
- Submitted proof of immunization, as required by Massachusetts state law for all full-time students and all international students
- Completed Orientation II (if you're a second-year day or evening student)
- Completed your emergency contact information
- Submitted your local address information
- Reviewed the Student Handbook
A registration hold will be placed on your account if you haven't fulfilled these requirements. To check your status, go to Registration Holds in MySuffolk.