Change of Major/Minor

Students wishing to change their degree, major, or minor, must submit a Change of Major/Minor [PDF] form to the University Registrar's Office.

Update: If you are currently unable to fill out the change of major/minor form please send an email from your email. Please try to include all the information requested on the form.