Date & Time:
- Ongoing, ends April 15, 2019
- Center for Community Engagement, Sawyer Building, Room 824
- Get Directions
In the spring of 2019, Suffolk University will organize the 2nd Annual Boston Service Challenge, “Doing the Common Good in the Commonwealth.” The Service Challenge is a friendly competition between local Boston area colleges and universities to increase their school’s community engagement in the spring semester. The Service Challenge takes place over the course of a month and a half. The Service Challenge will run from March 1 – April 15, 2019.
Service Challenge schools compete in three competition categories during the Challenge:
- School Competition: The college or university with the most overall service hours will get a prize.
- Individual Competition: The student who logs most individual service hours from each college or university will be given an award.
- Club/Organization Competition: The student club, organization, or team from each college or university that logs the most cumulative service hours will win this prize.
Learn more about Service Challenge here.