How Do I Report a Bias or Hate Crime Incident?
Suffolk University provides students, faculty, and staff with multiple ways for reporting acts of discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal or state law.
Suffolk University wants students to feel comfortable with coming forward and reporting. Below you will find a list of the ways for students to report or seek assistance in reporting acts that they experience themselves or observe directed against anyone else. Students have the choice of using a web form or seeking assistance from multiple departments.
To report an incident of Bias or Hate Crime you may:
- Use the on-line reporting form.
- Contact the Suffolk University Police Department (SUPD) in person or by phone at 617-573-8111
- Contact the Student Affairs Office (students) at 617-573-8239, 73 Tremont Street, 12th floor
- Contact Human Resources (if you are an employee) at 617-573-8415, 73 Tremont Street; 11th floor
- Make an anonymous report using the on-line reporting form. Anonymous reporting, however, may impact the University’s ability to respond or pursue appropriate action against the alleged perpetrators. Online reports will be reviewed by the coordinator.