SBS Travel Seminars (Archive 2018-2019)
Travel Seminars Archive 2018-2019
Are you ready to travel the globe and work alongside senior-level executives?
Travel Seminars are an opportunity to work on real-life case studies at major global businesses. Our students have visited and pitched proposals to major companies, such as Adidas, Embraer, BMW, Volkswagen, Goodrich and Pepsi.
The experience will stand out on your resume, letting potential employers know that you’re ready to take on global opportunities and challenges in a business setting. The Travel Seminar is a required course for MBA students but can be taken as an elective in many other programs.
How to Register
1. Complete your online registration form by selecting your preferred destination below. Login to the application portal using your Suffolk credentials (similar to logging into your email). Once the page opens, click on "Apply Now" to begin your registration. (Note: Links to registration forms will be available every semester on the first day of the priority registration period).
3. During the registration period, pay your $500.00 deposit online through your Suffolk Portal. The deposit will be applied toward your course tuition.
4. If traveling internationally, submit a copy of your passport to Hillary Sabbagh, located on the 9th floor of 73 Tremont St.
- Your application will not be accepted until all materials have been submitted.
- Registration will remain open until class is full.
- Limited seats are available and are on a first-come, first-served basis
Faculty Led Program and International Internship Manager