Professor Emeritus, Art & DesignSend a Message
I believe that the student's best route to success in the arts will come through:
Subjecting one's work to the toughest scrutiny, by oneself and by others. Developing steady, consistent work habits.
Creating a studio environment where the highest degree of concentration is possible. Enjoyment of the creative process, with its moments of exhilaration as well as frustration.
- MFA, Syracuse University
- BFA, Tyler School of Art,Temple University
Recent Professional Highlights
- 2011: 100 Boston Painters, Schiffer Publishing, Lancaster, PA
- 2004: Civil Engineering and Painting, Royal Academy de Bellas Artes, Madrid, Spain
- 2004: Civil Engineering and Painting, Royal Academy of San Fernando Press, Barcelona, Spain
- 2001: John Simon Guggenheim Fellowship
- 2001: Aeronautics and Painting, AENA and Lundweg Press, Barcelona, Spain