Craig Christensen, PhD
Associate Professor, PhysicsSend a Message
- PhD, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- MS, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- BS, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Associate Professor, Suffolk University
Summer Instructor, Brown University
Assistant Professor, Merrimack College
Lincoln Lab, M.I.T.
Recitation Instructor, M.I.T.
Teaching Assistant, M.I.T.
Photonic Systems, Inc.
American Power Conservation
*work coordinated through Kalman Saffran Associates
- "Impact of Dither Harmonics on Bias Controller Accuracy”, submitted for consideration by IEEE Trans. Instrumentation and Measurement; August 2006.
- “Applications Note: Modulator Bias Controllers” for Photonic Systems, Inc. Burlington, MA. February 2004.
- “Powerline Transceiver System Using a Phase-Locked Loop for 5.0 Mhz On/Off Carrier Signal Detection” for American Power Conversion, Littleton, MA. December 2000.
- “Attracting Undecided Majors into the Engineering Field” ASEE Conference, Lowell, MA. April 2000.
- SPARC CPU-54 Memory Subsystem Timing Simulation” for Force Computers, Germany. March 2000.
- Electronic Deblocker Controllers Reference Manual” for Polaroid Corporation. June 1999.
- Faculty Advisor to IEEE student chapter, 2000-present
- Micro-Mouse Advisor: Top 2 places, 2001 and 2004; hosted in 2002; 3rd place in 2005; 2nd and 3rd place 2006.
- 3-Wheel Race Car: Top 3 places 2001, 2002, 2003; hosted in 2002, 2003.