Shahruz Mohtadi, PhD
Associate Professor, EconomicsSend a Message
- PhD, Louisiana State University
- MS, Louisiana State University
- BS, Louisiana State University
- Suffolk University
Associate Professor, Department of Economics (1998-present)
Graduate Program Director, Department of Economics (1994-2006)
- Baha’i Institute of Higher Education, Tehran Iran
Global Faculty (2004-present)
- "The Stabilization of the Effective Exchange Rates of the Less Developed Countries Under Alternative Exchange Rate Arrangements," Journal of Economic Development, Volume 13, No. 1, June 1988.
- "A Plan for the Creation of Supranational Currency," Proceedings, First Annual Symposium of the Institute for International Competitiveness, Radford University, April 1988.
- "An International Monetary System with a Single Currency," Proceedings, Journal of the Southwestern Society of Economists, Volume 16, No. 1, 1989.
- "Economic Justice in a New World Order" in Toward The Most Great Justice ed. Charles Lerche, Baha'i Publishing Trust, London. 1996.
- "Conflict and Harmony Among Nations: The Case of International Trade," in Healing the Body Politic, ed. Charles Lerche, George Ronald. Oxford. 2004.
Awards & Honors
- Student Government Association Faculty Member of the Year, 1991
- The Intercultural Initiatives Award, 1994