Professor, Art & DesignSend a Message
Art is a language, dialogic and ever changing. As artists we search to find context. My job as a teacher is to expose students to what has come before them, to move them toward visual literacy and to help them develop skills and conceptual practices together.
I facilitate collaborations and encourage my students to embrace interdisciplinary opportunities. I encourage experimentation and nurture confidence building so that as individuals they can develop their own innovative voices and create their own possibilities.
- MFA, Boston University
- BFA, Boston University
Recent Professional Highlights
- 2018: “She” Old Sculpin Gallery, Martha’s Vineyard
- 2017: Object Project, ICA Virtual Engagement
- 2015: Hall Space, “Drawing Project” Dorchester, MA
- 2010: Puzzle Pieces Installation, Harvard Business School, De Cordova Lending Program
- 2008: Nichter, Amsterdam Whitney Gallery, 511 25th St. Chelsea NY
- 2007: Never Been Seen, NESAD/Suffolk University Gallery, 75 Arlington St., Boston, MA (solo exhibition)
- 2007: Time and Space: MacDowell Colony Centennial, FPAC Gallery, Boston, MA.
- 2007: Fulbright Recipient