Polievkt Perov, PhD
Distinguished Instructor, PhysicsSend a Message
- PhD, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
- MS, Moscow Physical-Technical University, Moscow, Russia
- Optical and electrical characterization of semiconductor materials and structures
- Semiconductor physics
- Oscillation modes
- Software and Hardware for Data Acquisition Systems
Distinguished Instructor, Suffolk University
Visiting Professor of Physics, Suffolk University
Head of Department of Microelectronics, Institute of Radio Engineering & Electronics of Russian Academy of Sciences
Head of Laboratory of Electronics, Institute of Radio Engineering & Electronics of Russian Academy of Sciences
- Perov, P., Johnson, W. H., Perova-Mello, N. (2016). The Physics of Guitar String Vibrations. American Journal of Physics, 84(1), 38 - 43.
- J. Driscoll, J. Hamm, N. Hennigar, W. Johnson, P. Perov, N. Perova. A Portable Gas Analyzer With Wireless Transmission of Gas Concentrations and GPS Coordinates. American Laboratory, p. 20 – 22, April 2010.
- P.I. Perov et al. Diamond Photovoltaics: Characterization of CVD Diamond Film-Based Heterostructures for Light to Electricity Conversion. Wide Band Gap Electronic Materials, NATO ASI Series 3.High Technology, v.1, M.Prelas and P.Gielisse, Ed., Kluwer Academic Publisher, Netherlands (1995) pp.171-185.
- P.I. Perov, V.I. Kovalev, A.I. Rukovishnikov, N.M. Rossukanyi, W.H. Johnson. Hydrogen-sensitive palladium films study with precise and fast ellipsometers. International Journal of Electronics 1994, Vol 76, Iss 5, pp 797-803.
- Advanced Laboratory Physics Association (June 26, 2013 - Present)