Professor, Mathematics & Computer ScienceSend a Message
- PhD, SUNY at Stony Brook
- MS, SUNY at Stony Brook
- MS, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia
- Complex Networks
- Computer Simulations and Modeling
- Computational Social Science and Digital Humanities
- D. Zinoviev (2018), Complex Network Analysis in Python, The Pragmatic Bookshelf. Raleigh, NC.
- D. Zinoviev (2016), Data Science Essentials in Python. The Pragmatic Bookshelf. Raleigh, NC.
- S. Gantman & D. Zinoviev (2017). "Conceptual Structure of Fraud Research and Its Dynamic, " in AMCIS Accounting Information Systems, Boston, MA.
- D. Zinoviev, D. Stefanescu, G. Fireman, and L. Swenson (2016), "Semantic networks of interests in online non-suicidal self-injury communities," Digital Health
- D. Zinoviev, Z. Zhu and K. Li (2015). "Building Mini-Categories in Product Networks," in Studies in Computational Intelligence 597, 179-190
- D. Zinoviev & V. Duong (2009). Toward understanding friendship in online social networks," The International Journal of Technology, Knowlege and Society 5 (2), 1-8
- D. Zinoviev (2005), "Mapping DEVS models onto UML models, "in DEVS Sympsium, Spring Simulation Multiconference, 101-106, San Diego, CA
- 58 other papers in journals and conference proceedings.
- INSNA member