Events & Programs
The International Student Services Office (ISSO) offers a variety of programs online and in person. Check out upcoming events, program descriptions, and instructions below.
Home Away From Home
The Home Away from Home (HAFH) program fosters supportive relationships and cultural exchange between international students and domestic students. This semester we have an exciting variety of events. You’ll need to join the program to attend, learn more about this program or send us an email with additional questions.
Tax Information Sessions
All international students are required by law to file their taxes with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS). We will offer many tax information sessions this spring and well ahead of the tax filing deadline. Keep an eye on your email.
CPT, OPT & STEM OPT Information Sessions
Attend one of the live information sessions, or, if you can’t make it, follow these instructions to become eligible to apply:
- Email us and indicate your topic of interest. An international student advisor will contact you
- We will send you an instructional video presentation along with any necessary documents related to your requested topic (CPT, OPT, etc.)
- Carefully watch the video and review the documents
- Any questions? Just let your international student advisor know
- If necessary, schedule a one-on-one appointment with your international student advisor. We are always happy to assist you and will do our best to accommodate your schedule