Suffolk University Veteran Alumni Committee
The Committee supports the recruitment, retention, academic achievement and successful graduation of Veteran students. The committee also supports the career education and professional development opportunities of students and alumni.
Membership includes graduates of all schools—College of Arts & Sciences, the Sawyer Business School, and the Law School.
The Suffolk University Veteran Alumni Committee (SUVAC) is seeking new members with a start date of September 2019. Please submit your application by Friday, April 19, 2019.
A member of the Suffolk University Veterans Alumni Committee is expected to:<
- Attend and participate in scheduled meetings each academic year.
- Assist the University and the Advancement/Alumni Office in identifying and implementing programming that will enhance the Veteran student and alumni experience at Suffolk University - encouraging lifelong relationships with the University.
- Serve as ambassador and advocate of Suffolk University.
- Seek out and encourage talented Veteran alumni for the Committee and other alumni activities.
- Participate in the Annual Fund or one of the University's giving societies within the Annual Fund. It is important for the Committee to achieve 100% giving participation to model to alumni the importance of giving annually.