Job Shadow Program
This is where you come in. When you invite a promising, highly motivated student into your workplace, you not only give that student a preview of the working world, but also strengthen the pool of talent in your industry. Today's job-shadowing students may become tomorrow's new hires.
Through this experience, Suffolk students can:
- Learn what kinds of jobs are available in their fields of interest and how to prepare for them
- Discover what expectations employers have
- See how organizations are run and what the pace of work is like
- Begin to develop networking skills
- Make smart choices about electives, internships, minors and other academic decisions
To invite a student to job-shadow with you, please contact Lauren Gray in the Career Development Center.