Partner Scholarship Program
Our Current Partners
Suffolk University partners with organizations both large and small, private and nonprofit. Our partners include:
- Association of Latino Professionals For America (ALPFA)
- Avidia Bank
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- DiCicco, Gulman & Company LLP
- Enterprise Bank
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Society of CPAs (MSCPA)
- National Association of Black Accountants (NABA) – Boston Chapter
- New Balance
- Partners Healthcare, including Dana Farber Cancer Institute and Other Affiliates
- Project Management Institute (Mass Bay Chapter)
- Princeton Instruments
- Tufts Medical Center
Why Partner with Suffolk University?
Simply put, graduate school shouldn’t get in the way of work. Conveniently located in downtown Boston, Suffolk offers practical graduate degrees and certificates that open doors to career advancement. From the moment you set foot on our campus, you’ll start building your resume and professional network. In the classroom, you’ll get hands-on experience with consulting projects that challenge you to address real-life problems and present your solutions to business executives. Outside the classroom, you’ll have access to networking events, professional workshops, and dedicated career mentors.
Benefits of the Partner Scholarship Program
The PSP provides employees/members of partner organizations a $10,000 scholarship toward the Executive MBA program (disbursed over four semesters at $2,500 per semester) or a 10 percent tuition reduction on any master’s program or graduate certificate program offered by the Sawyer Business School or College of Arts & Sciences.
For all graduate degrees and certificate programs, these discounts apply to tuition fees only for the fall, spring, and summer semesters. Discounts cannot be combined with other University funding and will not be applied retroactively.