Collaborative Innovation Awards
The Collaborative Innovation Awards 2017 (CiA2017) honors corporate, non-profit or government innovations that have had the most impact over the last two years.
The competition is the world's first crowd-driven awards program and is co-produced with Imaginatik.
To qualify, winning innovations:
- must have been launched within the last 2 years
- must have been created by people working on at least a half-time basis for an organization(s) with 200 or more employees
- must be submitted by a team of at least 2 people (lone individuals cannot enter – focus is on collaborative innovation)
- must be able to speak publicly about the innovation (submissions are non-confidential)
Contest Format and Timelines
First Round: February – March
- Six weeks for open submissions through an online platform
- Two weeks for crowd voting
- Finalists chosen in each award category
Second Round: April
- All finalists must submit additional information
- Two weeks for final-round crowd voting
- Two weeks of Selection Committee final judging
Awards Ceremony – May (Boston, MA)
- Winners announced in each category
- Prizes conferred at innovators conference
- Private dinner for winners and judges
- Final dates / details TBD
Collaborative Innovation Awards 2018
Entry information to be announced – stay tuned!