Graduate Certificate in Corporate Finance
The Graduate Certificate in Corporate Finance reinforces your business background and provides powerful skills you’ll need to advance in the world of corporate finance. The program will expand your knowledge of dividend theory, capital budgeting, risk and liability management, and the evaluation of a company’s finances. Electives provide the opportunity to explore the main functions of investment banking, financial decisions in an international finance setting, or financial forecasting models in greater depth.
This program is designed for those who have completed prior undergraduate or graduate finance coursework. If you do not meet the prerequisite, you should begin with the Finance certificate.
This certificate program is designed to be completed part-time in one or two semesters on campus.
Courses are taught by leading finance faculty members at the Sawyer Business School, which is ranked among the best in the world.
View the Corporate Finance curriculum
Applying to the Graduate Certificate in Corporate Finance
- Fall Semester: June 15 (International Applicants), August 15 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
- Spring Semester: December 1 (International Applicants), January 4 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed application
- $50 Application Fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Unofficial transcripts of all post-secondary work. Admitted students enrolling in the program will need to have official transcripts, including proof of degree conferral, on file prior to their first class
- Goal Statement (essay)
- Letter of Recommendation (learn more)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic Scores (international students only)
Graduate Certificate in Corporate Finance (2022-2023)
View current tuition and fees for this program
Financial Assistance Information
Federal student loan aid may be available for this program--see Federal Student Aid for details and use Suffolk's code: 002218. Suffolk University also offers several options to help you finance your graduate studies. Learn about the discounts that may be available to you.
Visit Student Financial Services to view graduate loan and financing options.