Online Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA)
You’ll learn from faculty members who teach essential healthcare leadership and management skills through both academic and experiential learning. You’ll gain a systemic understanding of the dynamic healthcare field. And you’ll develop the knowledge and skills needed to identify and analyze challenges facing healthcare organizations and to create strategic and operational solutions to address them.
To help boost your career, Suffolk’s online MHA Program will connect you to leading experts in your field, and our Mentor Program will pair you with an accomplished healthcare professional to help ensure your success. The result? You’ll graduate with a top-tier Master of Healthcare Administration degree and beneficial connections to world-class healthcare organizations.
Attributes of the online MHA Program include:
- 7 weeks per course
- Asynchronous learning, ensuring flexibility to meet your needs
- Optional live chats with professors and classmates
- 27 months to completion
- 3-credit internship for students without experience in U.S. healthcare
- Accreditation from CAHME, the body that oversees graduate programs in healthcare management in the United States and Canada
Put Patients and Providers First
Suffolk’s online MHA Program prepares you with thorough knowledge of key business elements to develop strategies, manage operations, and implement innovations—all while keeping the needs of patients and providers front and center.
- Health systems: Develop an understanding of the dynamic healthcare environment, including the unique roles of patients, providers, and payers
- Operations and strategic management: Gain the knowledge and skills for managing people, projects, and organizations in vital areas, including quality and patient safety, finance, human resources, innovation, and strategy
- Evidence-based decision-making: Learn and apply methods to make informed decisions on critical healthcare issues and utilize big data for healthcare management
- Leadership and organizational change: Develop your skills to help individuals, teams, and organizations to effectively and ethically achieve their goals