Online Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA)
The Spring 2022 deadline has passed. We are currently welcoming applications for Fall 2022.
Earn Your MHA Online
You’ll learn from faculty members who teach essential healthcare leadership and management skills through both academic and experiential learning. You’ll gain a systemic understanding of the dynamic healthcare field. And you’ll develop the knowledge and skills needed to identify and analyze challenges facing healthcare organizations and to create strategic and operational solutions to address them.
To help boost your career, Suffolk’s online MHA Program will connect you to leading experts in your field, and our Mentor Program will pair you with an accomplished healthcare professional to help ensure your success. The result? You’ll graduate with a top-tier Master of Healthcare Administration degree and beneficial connections to world-class healthcare organizations.
Attributes of the online MHA Program include:
- 7 weeks per course
- Asynchronous learning, ensuring flexibility to meet your needs
- Optional live chats with professors and classmates
- 27 months to completion
- 3-credit internship for students without experience in the Healthcare Industry
- Accreditation from CAHME, the body that oversees graduate programs in healthcare management in the United States and Canada
Healthcare Operations Management
The operations management track prepares healthcare professionals to lead and implement operational excellence in their organizations. Students in this track will acquire knowledge and develop skills in supply chain management, project management, and data analytics. By the time they graduate, students are required to attain Green Belt Lean Six Sigma Certification.
Quality and Patient Safety
Students in this track gain skills needed to improve the quality of care and patient safety at their organizations. Students are prepared to analyze healthcare data, apply conceptual models to assess performance, and lead organizational improvement.
Healthcare Data Analytics
The healthcare data analytics track provides students with training in quantitative methods. Students gain computing skills which allow them to analyze, visualize and report healthcare data to make evidence-based decisions.
Put Patients and Providers First
Suffolk’s online MHA Program prepares you with thorough knowledge of key business elements to develop strategies, manage operations, and implement innovations—all while keeping the needs of patients and providers front and center.
- Health systems: Develop an understanding of the dynamic healthcare environment, including the unique roles of patients, providers, and payers
- Operations and strategic management: Gain the knowledge and skills for managing people, projects, and organizations in vital areas, including quality and patient safety, finance, human resources, innovation, and strategy
- Evidence-based decision-making: Learn and apply methods to make informed decisions on critical healthcare issues and utilize big data for healthcare management
- Leadership and organizational change: Develop your skills to help individuals, teams, and organizations to effectively and ethically achieve their goals