Accelerated MBA for CPAs
This program is available at our Boston campus or online. The Accelerated MBA for CPAs is designed to enhance your management skills, while also providing ample networking and business opportunities across a number of industries.
The GMAT exam requirement is waived if you provide documentation of the CPA and a minimum 2.7 undergraduate GPA, or documentation of the CPA and 10 years of experience in the field. All United States CPAs are eligible for this program.
Cost of Graduate School at Suffolk
Full-time, per year
Cost Per Credit (2020-2021)
For part-time students
Fall Semester: July 15 (International Applicants), August 15 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
Spring Semester: December 1 (International Applicants), January 4 (Domestic Applicants), then rolling
Summer Semester: April 1 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Unofficial transcripts of all post-secondary work. Admitted students enrolling in the program will need to have official transcripts, including proof of degree conferral, on file prior to their first class
- Goal statement (essay)
- 2-minute video essay in response to a prompt (Instructions and the prompt will be provided in the application)
- One letter of recommendation (Two letters required if candidate has less than 1 year of work experience. Learn more.)
- GMAT/GRE is not required
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
Courses & Requirements
Learn more about the classes, requirements, and different options available to complete the program.
CPAs waive MBA 640.