Accelerated MBA for CPAs
This program is available at our Boston campus or online. The Accelerated MBA for CPAs is designed to enhance your management skills, while also providing ample networking and business opportunities across a number of industries.
The GMAT exam requirement is waived if you provide documentation of the CPA and a minimum 2.7 undergraduate GPA, or documentation of the CPA and 10 years of experience in the field. All United States CPAs are eligible for this program.
Paying for Graduate School
Full-time, per year
Cost Per Credit (2019-2020)
For part-time students
Fall Semester: March 15 (priority), then rolling
Spring Semester: October 15 (priority), then rolling
Summer Semester: April 1 (priority), then rolling
Learn about the advantages of priority applications.
- Completed online application
- $50 application fee (waived for students who visit campus)
- Official transcripts for all post-secondary education
- Goal statement (essay)
- One letter of recommendation (Two letters required if candidate has less than 1 year of work experience. Learn more.)
- GMAT/GRE is not required
- Official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE-Academic scores (international students only)
Courses & Requirements
Learn more about the classes, requirements, and different options available to complete the program.